• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 §carlett

§carlett

Dilly dally shilly shally

• Members
  • 3286 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 06:09 AM

Ive opened this thread so we can compile all the official information in one thread. Instead of being seperated into mini threads.
--
This is how we are going to organize them. Before you submit information enter this into your comment window. You must use the title of the game you are submitting information to. This is how people can know which game you are talking about. If you have information on the series as a whole, just title it as Fabula Nova News. When you need to seperate them just put a line inbetween them.

Ex:
Final Fantasy XIII for PS3 (News or Pics):
Source: (enter source here)

-Begin writing information or posting pics.

This is how we organize the differnt games that will be in the Fabula Nova Crystallis series.

I only have one rule and that is to ONLY post comments and ONLY post news/pics that are related tot he fabula nova series.
If you don't follow this rule then I will inform a moderator.
Note: Other members are also allowed to contribute information and pictures from the featured games in the fabula nova series.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabula Nova News:
Source:The-MagicBox

Square Enix revealed that there will be a total of 6 projects surrounding the Final Fantasy XIII theme Fabula Nova Crystallis. So far 3 titles have been announced: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus III and Final Fantasy XIII Agito. Furthermore, Square Enix views both Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy XIII as 20-year projects, both franchises will continue to expand and be remembered by players.

- Square Enix mentioned that they do not plan to work a sequel to the MMORPG Final Fantasy XI at least until the next fiscal year starting in April 2007.

- Square Enix announced its earning for 2005 fiscal year. The company's profit increased by 14% from 14.9 billion yen to 17.1 billion yen (US$151.2 million), thanks to strong sales of both Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy XII and FFVII Advent Children. Total sales increased by 68.5% from 73.9 billion yen to 124.5 billion yen. Square Enix expects a net income of 5.5 million yen and net sales of 53 million yen for 2006 fiscal year.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Fantasy XIII for PS3 Pics/News:

The magic box has better resolution pictures from the FFXIII trailer shown at E306.
Click Here.

Also Square-Enix has revealed new details for the game.

Square Enix revealed new details for Final Fantasy XIII:

* Final Fantasy Versus XIII will not possess online elements, this game is also a RPG
* Square Enix hasn't decided whether Final Fantasy XIII will have online elements
* The story of the three titles will take place in different times in history
* Each game will have different independent characters and heroes
* The only things in common are Chocobos, Moggles, designations of magic and myth around the crystals
* The latin word "Versus" in FF Versus XIII means a change of direction
* "Agito" means stimuli and moving violently
* There will be more action elements in the games

Final Fantasy Versus XIII Pics:

The magic box has uploaded new screenshots from the trailers that was shown at E306.
Click Here.

Edited by Ðevine Ðark Angel, 27 May 2006 - 07:08 AM.

Posted Image
Currently Playing: Rockband XBOX 360
Listening to: Paramore: Decode
JOIN MY ROLEPLAY NOW!

Register or sign in to remove this ad!

#2 Brendan

Brendan

aka PG-13

• Site Staff
  • 4181 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 06:32 AM

Is this thread at all necessary? At the moment, we have an entirely new forum for XIII, so why keep it locked up in a single thread? Besides, you've demonstrated in the past that you can't handle contributions of any sort to your news threads.

#3 Final Fantasy X(-2) Fan

Final Fantasy X(-2) Fan

Knight

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 07:32 PM

" Square Enix views both Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy XIII as 20-year projects, both franchises will continue to expand and be remembered by players"

wow 20 years worth of games for 7 and 13, i think square might be going a little to far on the whole sequal concept.
Posted Image

Final Fantasy X-2 Group Members:
Final Fantasy X(-2) Fan,The Crystal Weapon,Tidus_Overdrive, Hades 09,Yuna Chan, DOZER,Strifeman85,&Sephoenix,da_Throwdest,Auronsoul, clubby, and p41n3

JOIN THE FINAL FANTASY X AND X-2 GROUP MEMBERS FORUM @ http://s4.invisionfr...atics/index.php

#4 homEsick

homEsick

Vagabond

• Members
  • 2543 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:54 PM

one thing:

squarenix decided to make sequels to ffvii because it was their most popular to date. and they already have plans of doing the same thing for xiii even though it is yet to be released. what if it flops (though highly improbable) it just seems that they are bankin an awful lot on doing this before even seeing how it initially fares.

another thing, is it just me or does ffxii seem like a filler?

#5 the.boy.least.likely.to

the.boy.least.likely.to

Knight

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 12:48 AM

they re-used ivalice.
it was definitely a filler.
it makes me sad to see vaan go to waste.

OH WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE MADE OF POLYGONS

#6 Dez

Dez

Ranger

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:32 PM

Well the screen links doesn't work for me, they show empty white images.
Posted Image

We all have desires; that's why we continue walking. never giving up, no matter
what happens. That kind of desire is what we call hope.

#7 Storm Owl

Storm Owl

Soldier

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 04:58 AM

So all XIII games are in the same world but different characters, times and stuff like that? Are they all on PS3?

#8 Iso

Iso

A Cosmic Castaway

• Site Staff
  • 7225 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 08:05 PM

So all XIII games are in the same world but different characters, times and stuff like that? Are they all on PS3?

Besides for one, that will be on cellphones. Yes.

Posted Image

#9 final-bahamut

final-bahamut

Bahamut the Rebooter

• Members
  • 3871 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:12 PM

DDA sure keep her trait of making these kind of threads.
Yup this won't be necessary as what PG13 stated we have a separate section now for this to discuss it all.

bahamut_ascending_by_ryumakkuro-d6ozkrr.

#10 Storm Owl

Storm Owl

Soldier

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 01:45 AM

Besides for one, that will be on cellphones. Yes.

So FFXIII will be on PS3 and the two others (FF Versus XIII and FFXIII Agito) will be on cellphones??? Isn't that kind of weird? Putting games on cellphones only? :dry:

#11 Iso

Iso

A Cosmic Castaway

• Site Staff
  • 7225 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 12:59 PM

So FFXIII will be on PS3 and the two others (FF Versus XIII and FFXIII Agito) will be on cellphones??? Isn't that kind of weird? Putting games on cellphones only? :dry:

Ugh, I said besides for ONE.

FFXIII will be on ps3, as will FF versus XIII, FFAgito will be the mobil game.

Posted Image

#12 The FFFanatic

The FFFanatic

First and the Last

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 07:43 PM

looks like a new game to the Fabula Nova Crystallis project has been announced (and for DS!)
Here's the site:

Edit:WTF, i can't link to sites anymore? I typed in a URL and it says im gay and want to get banned

<a href="www.I'm gay and I want to get banned.com" target="_blank">Final Fantasy Haeralis XIII</a>

Edited by The FFFanatic, 02 September 2006 - 09:46 PM.

Posted Image

#13 The Poisoned One

The Poisoned One

Tweaker

• Members
  • 3852 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 09:44 PM

Fighter what are you talking about?
Everything works fine for me
yeah

Edited by The Poisoned One, 02 September 2006 - 11:05 PM.

Posted Image
boogers and zombies, and gorillaz, plus static-x, and virgins, and sluts, whores, plus the square root of 6 which makes that addition of that equal nine which because of the einsteins theory of law that provides the understatement of the words of newton who by all means went boom which caused all hell to break loose

#14 The FFFanatic

The FFFanatic

First and the Last

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 09:46 PM

1. I'm not fighter.
2. post a link and see

yeah i tried editing the url, it changes it to that

what the hell

try typing in for the reunion as a website, it seems like its limited to "for the reunion" (without spaces)

Edited by The FFFanatic, 02 September 2006 - 09:51 PM.

Posted Image

#15 The Poisoned One

The Poisoned One

Tweaker

• Members
  • 3852 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 11:06 PM

Sorry for some reason I see you as fighter, but yeah sorry about that.
I have worked with forums before and you can make it so any word that gets typed get's changed into something else, that's why this gets changed maybe
4r gets changed
guess not

Edited by The Poisoned One, 02 September 2006 - 11:06 PM.

Posted Image
boogers and zombies, and gorillaz, plus static-x, and virgins, and sluts, whores, plus the square root of 6 which makes that addition of that equal nine which because of the einsteins theory of law that provides the understatement of the words of newton who by all means went boom which caused all hell to break loose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users