• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#16 Brendan

Brendan

aka PG-13

• Site Staff
  • 4181 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 12:14 AM

SI has a filter on the link to For The Reunion.com when, with no spaces, it changes to www.I'm gay and I want to get banned.com

The only problem is, that 4r is reporting it from EGM's Rumor Mill section, which is not a credible source for news, as they lambasted the Final Fantasy VII technical demo for the PS3 as concrete proof that a PS3 remake was under development. You may not have noticed either, but SI has had problems with 4r in the past (namely its founding members) so linking to them as a credible news source is really inflamatory at this point in time.

Register or sign in to remove this ad!

#17 The FFFanatic

The FFFanatic

First and the Last

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 05:02 AM

Yeah i got that cleared up in other posts.
Posted Image

#18 Lt. Quattro Bajeena

Lt. Quattro Bajeena

H.Y.A.K.U.S.H.I.K.I

• Members
  • 2862 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 11:03 PM

why the hell do they keep doing this..they dont finsih a project and decide to show us another project..why it just confuses me too much....
by the time it comes out we will be old and blind...
Posted Image

#19 Storm Owl

Storm Owl

Soldier

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:53 AM

why the hell do they keep doing this..they dont finsih a project and decide to show us another project..why it just confuses me too much....
by the time it comes out we will be old and blind...

True, I realy hope it doesn't take that long...So FFXIII is first, then it's FF Versus XIII and then FFXIII Agito.........shouldn't they just do one at the time? It would be a lot faster to complete it no? :dry:

#20 Lt. Quattro Bajeena

Lt. Quattro Bajeena

H.Y.A.K.U.S.H.I.K.I

• Members
  • 2862 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 05:32 PM

True, I realy hope it doesn't take that long...So FFXIII is first, then it's FF Versus XIII and then FFXIII Agito.........shouldn't they just do one at the time? It would be a lot faster to complete it no? :dry:

they just want ppl to start going crazy..on the FFXIII
cuz i remember FF7 AC i went crazy.

so now square-enix has made my life more harder..now i cant stop thinking about it...
FFXIII<--all 3 of them
KH3
KH CoM<---PS2

and what other things i missed out..damn you square i want them all...
Posted Image

#21 Storm Owl

Storm Owl

Soldier

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:51 AM

they just want ppl to start going crazy..on the FFXIII
cuz i remember FF7 AC i went crazy.

so now square-enix has made my life more harder..now i cant stop thinking about it...
FFXIII<--all 3 of them
KH3
KH CoM<---PS2

and what other things i missed out..damn you square i want them all...

lol, wouldn't we all want them all, and for free too! B)

I didn't even know that they were talking about KH3!!! I'm still finishing the first one :blink: and I don't know what KH CoM is...but I'm beting it's releated to Kingdom Hearts ;)

I really hope they don't start talking about like ten games before they release FFXIII....people are going to go crazy...including me!

But I guess to pass off the time we can all sit down and enjoy FFXII and let her minds drift away with another good FF story :)

#22 Lt. Quattro Bajeena

Lt. Quattro Bajeena

H.Y.A.K.U.S.H.I.K.I

• Members
  • 2862 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 07:42 AM

lol, wouldn't we all want them all, and for free too! B)

I didn't even know that they were talking about KH3!!! I'm still finishing the first one :blink: and I don't know what KH CoM is...but I'm beting it's releated to Kingdom Hearts ;)

I really hope they don't start talking about like ten games before they release FFXIII....people are going to go crazy...including me!

But I guess to pass off the time we can all sit down and enjoy FFXII and let her minds drift away with another good FF story :)

KH CoM (Chains Of Memery) <-------Upgraded into 3D version for PS2...
yup its finally being made for the PS2 with same same graphics as KH1.
but still card based game but it still looks cool... :lol:

theres pictures...google it. :)

Edited by :Organization:XIII:, 29 September 2006 - 07:42 AM.

Posted Image

#23 Storm Owl

Storm Owl

Soldier

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 08:38 PM

Well, lately I'm kind of scared they are going to make every next FF Game with the same battle system as KH Games... :( The reason why I didn't finish KH is because I suck big time (at the point of always dying) at that kind of battle system and it seems from trailers that FFXII and FFXIII is going to be like that...I probably won't get to play them or never get to finish them.....I just whish they would of kept the old battle system....I loved that and was good at it....

#24 Brendan

Brendan

aka PG-13

• Site Staff
  • 4181 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 07:23 AM

Final Fantasy won't abandon the turn-based battles. Even 12, with it's gambit system, still allows players to issue commands traditionally if they feel like doing so.

#25 the.boy.least.likely.to

the.boy.least.likely.to

Knight

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 01:51 AM

well, this was[n't] informative.

FEED ME KNOWLEDGE.
or if you want, i'll make a pretty topic
that i'll edit with new info.

#26 Dez

Dez

Ranger

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 03:43 PM

Me for one is starting to get tired of turn-based, it's too slow and lacks action. Like "my turn today, your turn tomorrow".. similar to Chess ^^

I'm not saying it sucks just that there are other systems that give you more of a kick when in combat, like Kingdom hearts for example.
That way it's much easier to feel that it's YOU fighting, not your character.

Edited by Dez, 19 October 2006 - 03:46 PM.

Posted Image

We all have desires; that's why we continue walking. never giving up, no matter
what happens. That kind of desire is what we call hope.

#27 tidus 20xx

tidus 20xx

Adventurer

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 12:52 PM

Me for one is starting to get tired of turn-based, it's too slow and lacks action. Like "my turn today, your turn tomorrow".. similar to Chess ^^

I'm not saying it sucks just that there are other systems that give you more of a kick when in combat, like Kingdom hearts for example.
That way it's much easier to feel that it's YOU fighting, not your character.

Just tried FF12 a week ago and I can say that FF13 should keep this kind of battle system.

#28 §carlett

§carlett

Dilly dally shilly shally

• Members
  • 3286 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 07:22 AM

I agree. Here is some of the lastest new to the final fantasy Fabula Nova Crystallis Project.

Square Enix announced they will have a surprise announcement regarding to Final Fantasy later this year, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the series, which is on December 18, 2007. Exact date of the announcement is unknown.

P L A Y S T A T I O N 3

- UNCONFIRMED: Square Enix revealed further details on Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII for PS3 and Final Fantasy Agitos XIII for mobile phone.

* Final Fantasy XIII:
* The new male character's name is related to weather, but not related to the female lead character Lightning
* The summon beasts are vastly changed, for example Shiva can now transform into a motor bike, and she can use more than one element, not limited to blizzard
* It is possible to transform the summon beasts into other forms like motor bike during the battle
* The crystal will give user the power to invent/compose certain things
* There is a city inside a floating Cocoon, which is formed by the crystal and protected by a machine
* There are some mysterious changes in the crystal, causing the cocoon "awakened", people fear those who live inside the cocoon become invaders and begin to hate them
* To stabilize the cocoon, people performed emergency treatment to it, banished residents inside the cocoon and move them back to the ground
* The Crystal chose Lightning (the female protagonists), give her fate to lead the world. People believed she's an enemy to the human race, she will lead the world into ruin.

* Final Fantasy Versus XIII:
* The gameplay will be similar to the Kingdom Hearts series, with more action elements than the FF series
* The male protagonist is capable of teleporting to where his weapons are thrown.
* He has some sort of limits to his power.
* Originally there was no good or evil, but soon it will be divided between the two, in the last Kingdom where the crystal was held
* The Kingdom is very advanced in technologies, and isolated from the outside world.
* The Kingdom is protected by Magic Order, but a group of invaders from outside began to invade the city for the crystal

* Final Fantasy Agito XIII:
* The game will be in full 3D
* The protagonist is supposed to protect the crystal
* The game will be available on mobile phone by the end of 2007

Source: the-magicbox

Wait... agito will be in full 3d on the phone?! Holy Sh**!! I am so downloading it when it comes out.
Final Fantasy Vs. XIII will be play alot like Kingdom Hearts, sweet.
Final Fantas XIII seems to be very interesting.

If you guys want to see pictures click here. The pic of Shiva is awesome!

Edited by Ðevine Ðark Angel, 27 January 2007 - 07:26 AM.

Posted Image
Currently Playing: Rockband XBOX 360
Listening to: Paramore: Decode
JOIN MY ROLEPLAY NOW!

#29 elusive

elusive

Knight

• Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 09:19 AM

I still find it strange how Lightning isn't the main protagonist of Final Fantasy XIII. I mean, all of what we've seen of the game thus far focuses on her character and her character alone.

This might be a ridiculous suggestion but do you think it's possible the main character is one that was from a previous Final Fantasy game? What a shock that would be, heh.

Posted Image

#30 Aesthetix

Aesthetix

Peasant

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 02:14 PM

Sorry in advance for straying off the topic,
but I've just been stumped on this.
I have yet to find any evidence of KH CoM
for the PS2 doing various Google Web/Image searches.
Could you specify how I could find this?
It'd make me real real happy.
O_x;

As for the FFXIII series:
"I can't wait!" just doesn't say enough for me.
Just when I thought most possible forms of
gaming combat had been already used,
I was glad to see that Square managed to
find yet another intuitive way to continue.
;)

Posted Image
«Goodbye Blue Monday»¬
[disaster×] ↵

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users