• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Solar Oni

Solar Oni

Prince

• Members
  • 2082 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:02 AM

Adult Swim just aired a new anime called Blood (the credits are playing as I type this) and it seems like a pretty cool show. Now I'm willing to bet that some of you have seen at least half the series on the internet.

So here's my question; who's seen/herd of this show? Is it any good? Should I go find some place to download it (meaning it's a great anime), or just keep with it on AS (meaning it's an ok anime), or avoid going anywhere near it's section on anime sites and turn the TV off whenever it comes on (meaning it's almost as bad as DragonBallZ)?

RIP Charles Taylor Clark 1989-2009
Died protecting his mother
Posted Image
[Oni's Deviantart]

Register or sign in to remove this ad!

#2 Zack

Zack

rick roll

• Members
  • 3577 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 01:11 PM

I think you mean Blood+. Well, it is nothing like DBZ, Bleach or Naruto. The show is pretty dramatic, but it's well made. I've seen all the episodes too. I thought it was a good show, a lot different than some others.

Here's the homepage for Blood+: http://productionig..../20_/index.html

#3 magus

magus

+ h a t e +

• Members
  • 3529 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:51 PM

Isn't that the series based off of Blood: The Last Vampire or whatever that movie was called?

Posted Image

#4 elusive

elusive

Knight

• Members
  • 798 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:38 PM

Isn't that the series based off of Blood: The Last Vampire or whatever that movie was called?

Yes.

The series interests me. Fifty episodes seems a bit much though, it better be able to hold my interest for that long.

Posted Image

#5 Zack

Zack

rick roll

• Members
  • 3577 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:29 PM

Actually it is based on it and it isn't. There is no Haji in Blood: The Last Vampire, also some things are changed about the Chiropterans. The main thing is that Blood+ Saya and Blood: The Last Vampire Saya are actually two different persons, their histories don't match.

#6 14U-74Tetsu!!

14U-74Tetsu!!

Merchant

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:09 PM

When they first aired Blood+ on Adult Swim around the same time they began airing Bleach, I had called my friend and we talked till morning on the phone becuase we were both very impatient waiting for the anime to finally show since we both had seen previews of it's arrival on Adult Swim. And with that, we watched the first episode and we absolutely loved it! Then the second, then the third, then the fourth and fifth and we both agreed that it started becoming before withing its sixth episode (despite the blood gore and action in the first, our expectations were too high). But we still continued to watch it on some Saturdays. I watched to last episode, pretty overwhelming. They have several different kinds of the anime in Japan, am I right?

Edited by 14U-74Tetsu!!, 18 February 2009 - 02:14 PM.

SQUARE INSIDER

#7 Iso

Iso

A Cosmic Castaway

• Site Staff
  • 7226 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:15 PM

Awesome. I have to say this series is one of my favorites. I've already watched it and yes, it definatley owns. That is all children, recess is over.

Posted Image

#8 →Ne♠Ra←

→Ne♠Ra←

Rememberence

• Members
  • 3454 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:27 PM

i love the series one of the best~

Posted Image

Currently Playing:

Resident Evil 6
Tomb Raider
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII
Ni No Kuni

Waiting for:

Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
Kingdom Hearts III
Kingdom Hearts 1.5
The Last Guardian
Lightning Returns
Beyond Two Souls

#9 Iso

Iso

A Cosmic Castaway

• Site Staff
  • 7226 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:18 PM

i love the series one of the best~

*high five*

Go Saya~

Posted Image

#10 Solar Oni

Solar Oni

Prince

• Members
  • 2082 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:28 AM

I'm very surprised to see one of my old threads on the front page.

I had completely forgotten about this title. I never did get around to watching it when it was on AS. I think I'll go find it now.

RIP Charles Taylor Clark 1989-2009
Died protecting his mother
Posted Image
[Oni's Deviantart]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users