• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Fungai420

Fungai420

Peasant

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:57 PM

I thought the 12 ending was really great. some ppl say it sucks cause they think the end was the last FMV, when accually the end was when the sun cryst was destroyed or when venat died. The whole point was to destroy the sun cryst and to free the world of the occuria. Even Venat. It was beautiful. and then venat fused with the emperor so he could die and complete it. was awesome. and unlike most ff games, in the end the bad guy won.
I thought Venat and doctor cid were better villians than Kefka, sure Kefka was a brutal son of a bitch but Venat/Cid were smarter and not blinded by greed.

"The sun cryst is torn assunder, age of stones complete"

Register or sign in to remove this ad!

#17 Fungai420

Fungai420

Peasant

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:02 PM

I just want to add that FF12 ending wasnt the BEST ending, but rather the most interesting. I never played a game where the last boss died as part of the plan. FF7 ending was way better of course, and ff3/6 story reigns supreme.

#18 Megas Sephiroth

Megas Sephiroth

Peasant

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:43 PM

I didn't like FFXII, the game or its ending.

My favourite ending is Crisis Core's, I think it was very fitting and incredibly well done, especially Zack's words and Cloud's reaction.

Spoiler

#19 darklordmagus

darklordmagus

Ranger

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:32 PM

I didn't like FFXII, the game or its ending.

My favourite ending is Crisis Core's, I think it was very fitting and incredibly well done, especially Zack's words and Cloud's reaction.

Spoiler

Crisis core actually brought me to tears or teary eyes even though i knew what was going on and gonna happen. 12 is the next game I play on console when I finish Eternal Sonata
Maybe this weekend.

Currently Playing: Chrono Trigger & Cross, Dragons Crown, Knack, FFV & VI GBA, tLoU, Super Mario 3D World, Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
Just Finished Playing: Killzone Mercs
Currently Watching: NHL 2013-14 Season... My 2.5 year old son getting smarter every day (literally a Little Einstein...)... my 2nd child

PSN: darklordmagus XBL: jkoiou
FFXIV: Magus Zeal

#20 Megas Sephiroth

Megas Sephiroth

Peasant

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:22 PM

Crisis core actually brought me to tears or teary eyes even though i knew what was going on and gonna happen.

Me too, every time I watch that ending...
Spoiler

#21 Amar.Silver

Amar.Silver

Peasant

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:13 AM

I honestly can't remember the ending to FFXII... :whistling: I definately plan on playing it again, because I really enjoyed it. Hopefully I'll be paying close attention to the story this time. However, I figure if I don't remember it, it must not have had that big of an impact on me. I think FFX had a phenomenal ending-very emotional, close to MANLY TEARS. The main things I remember from FFXII's ending was flashiness, and a feeling of...'That's it?...'

#22 ChibiSephy

ChibiSephy

Peasant

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:11 PM

haven't beaten it yet TT.TT but I think FFX has the best ending at this point :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users