56 replies to this topic

#16 auronsoul

auronsoul

JAGUAR AVALANCHE

• Members
  • 2301 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:24 AM

That's not quite what I meant...

Yes it is, I think what we've all been wanting is no dialogue at all, just let it all be interpretive.
Posted Image
If the world was fair, Dimebag would've survived being shot and 50 cent wouldn't.
thanks xin

Register or sign in to remove this ad!

#17 kweh!

kweh!

Save your thanks for the moogles

• Members
  • 2668 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:33 AM

Yes it is, I think what we've all been wanting is no dialogue at all, just let it all be interpretive.

Only if by interpretive you mean interpretive dance.

P3P.png
Playing: FFXIV: ARR (Fishing)

FFX HD Remaster (Vita)

#18 auronsoul

auronsoul

JAGUAR AVALANCHE

• Members
  • 2301 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:11 PM

Only if by interpretive you mean interpretive dance.

What else could I mean, it would be the ultimate gaming experience.
Posted Image
If the world was fair, Dimebag would've survived being shot and 50 cent wouldn't.
thanks xin

#19 kweh!

kweh!

• Members
  • 2668 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

What else could I mean, it would be the ultimate gaming experience.

I'll bring my old DDR dance mats.

P3P.png

FFX HD Remaster (Vita)

#20 Iso

Iso

A Cosmic Castaway

• Site Staff
  • 7225 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:43 AM

Aagubagadee. Hyoshouu tooka falaa~.

Imho. <3

Posted Image

#21 auronsoul

auronsoul

JAGUAR AVALANCHE

• Members
  • 2301 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:01 AM

Hey not sure on the ol language thereo, but I think I agree.
Posted Image
thanks xin

#22 kweh!

kweh!

• Members
  • 2668 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:00 AM

I read another story about this today. It seems they are happy to do a sequel if the fans want it. I'm not sure what I think about all of this.

P3P.png

FFX HD Remaster (Vita)

#23 final-bahamut

final-bahamut

Bahamut the Rebooter

• Members
  • 3871 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

Kitase will work on it that IF the fans wants it. I doubt many will want a sequel to that crappy game. This sequel would be the best way to redeem themselves by correcting the mistakes of the first one

Interested in exploring more of the Final Fantasy XIII story? You may get your chance if the game's producer and director have their way.

In an interview in the latest Final Fantasy Ultima guide, which hit Japanese bookshops on the 30th, producer Yoshinori Kitase said that he's interested in making something that, by showing additional areas of the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythology, helps players to better understand the FFXIII story.

Fabula Nova Crystallis is the name of the overarching series that encompasses Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII. The games share a common mythology, but otherwise appear to be unrelated.

The interviewer asked Kitase is he could be referring to a "Final Fantasy XIII-2," a reference to the naming used for Final Fantasy X's sequel. Kitase responded that this would depend on fan reaction.

Elsewhere in the interview, Kitase revealed that the team that made Final Fantasy XIII is at work on their next project. According to Kitase, Square Enix has a policy of each team making a game at a pace of one title every two years, so the wait for this title will presumably not be too long.

FFXIII director Motomu Toriyama gave a couple of hints about this game. First off, it does seem to be in the Fabula Nova Crystallis series, as Toriyama told player to look forward to it along with other games in the series. Additionally, he said that he hopes to incorporate into the game stuff that they were unable to do as download content for Final Fantasy XIII.

The FFXIII team originally had some big download content plans, Toriyama and Kitase revealed in the interview. Plans were in place for an area called "Seventh Ark" which would feature "quest-like play" and "free battles." This was put on hold because it didn't reach the desired quality and because of the major differences between the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 network systems.

Downloadable weapons or other simple content would have been easy to implement, noted Kitase. But the Seventh Ark area was to have an exclusive play style different from the main FFXIII, making it more complicated. For his next title, he said he'd plan for online elements and DLC from the start.

Square Enix will be holding a Fabula Nova Crystallis press conference in January in Tokyo. Perhaps we'll get a glimpse at the new game from the Final Fantasy XIII team there.

-IGN

bahamut_ascending_by_ryumakkuro-d6ozkrr.

#24 kweh!

kweh!

• Members
  • 2668 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:57 PM

It begins. A domain has been registered for FFXIII-2

http://www.joystiq.c...ame-registered/

P3P.png

FFX HD Remaster (Vita)

#25 kweh!

kweh!

• Members
  • 2668 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:23 PM

Oooohhhh yeahhhhh!!!

It's happening:

Posted Image

There is a trailer which shows Lightning fighting another character (presumably the other figure in the logo). There are not many details at this point, except that it is most of the same team as XIII, and it will come out on PS3 and 360 this year in Japan.

Posted Image

Edited by kweh!, 18 January 2011 - 01:08 PM.

P3P.png

FFX HD Remaster (Vita)

#26 final-bahamut

final-bahamut

Bahamut the Rebooter

• Members
  • 3871 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:35 PM

Posted Image

We'll be having new characters that'll accompany Lightning. This 'll most likely portray a good ending to complete the story like what FFX-2 did.

Dubbed Final Fantasy XIII-2, the game will retain the same key staff behind last year's game, with Yoshinori Kitase and Motomu Toriyama returning, and it will also see the return of key character Lightning.

She'll be joined by an all-new character in a move that's not a first for the Final Fantasy series. Final Fantasy X saw a direct sequel in Final Fantasy X-2 – a game with a combat system that would prove influential to that seen in Final Fantasy XIII.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is down for a 2011 release in Japan and will be coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 – and we'll have more from Tokyo as it happens.
-IGN

Posted Image

Edited by ★fB ツ, 18 January 2011 - 08:39 PM.

bahamut_ascending_by_ryumakkuro-d6ozkrr.

#27 <Ex>

<Ex>

Bad Company

• Members
  • 4887 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

trailer linkage plz? also cool outfit for lightning. i hope they make this one a bit more replayable!

edit: nevermind, just watched it on youtube. :)

Edited by <Ex>, 18 January 2011 - 06:11 PM.

Posted Image
ファイナルファンタジ

#28 →Ne♠Ra←

→Ne♠Ra←

Rememberence

• Members
  • 3452 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:35 AM

More plot info from Dengeki~
  • Etro will be a key character in the story and the plot-line will be much darker than Final Fantasy XIII.
  • Apparently Lightning and her ensemble will be searching for the key to a gate to the invisible world of Bunibelle.
  • Many of the old characters will return, but that was kind of expected. However, they might seem different than before.
  • XIII-2′s story begins in Gran Pulse after the ending of XIII.
  • XIII-2 is a full sequel. You’ll learn some of the things that took place in the background scenes of XIII.
  • The story will be more dark and mysterious than XIII’s.
  • The game will not have the pop feel of Final Fantasy X-2.
  • The battle system will be an evolved form of XIII’s ATB system.
  • The team will be listening to opinions both inside and outside of Square Enix and from outside of Japan regarding characters, story and interface.
  • There may be a difficulty setting.

Edited by →Ne♠Ra←, 26 January 2011 - 10:38 AM.

Posted Image

Currently Playing:

Resident Evil 6
Tomb Raider
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII
Ni No Kuni

Waiting for:

Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
Kingdom Hearts III
Kingdom Hearts 1.5
The Last Guardian
Lightning Returns
Beyond Two Souls

#29 Strife Cloud

Strife Cloud

Peasant

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:36 PM

More plot info from Dengeki~

• Etro will be a key character in the story and the plot-line will be much darker than Final Fantasy XIII.
  • Apparently Lightning and her ensemble will be searching for the key to a gate to the invisible world of Bunibelle.
  • Many of the old characters will return, but that was kind of expected. However, they might seem different than before.
  • XIII-2′s story begins in Gran Pulse after the ending of XIII.
  • XIII-2 is a full sequel. You’ll learn some of the things that took place in the background scenes of XIII.
  • The story will be more dark and mysterious than XIII’s.
  • The game will not have the pop feel of Final Fantasy X-2.
  • The battle system will be an evolved form of XIII’s ATB system.
  • The team will be listening to opinions both inside and outside of Square Enix and from outside of Japan regarding characters, story and interface.
  • There may be a difficulty setting.

I could live with this. It's better then seeing Hope embarrass himself on stage & have girly fanboys cheer him on. Or squeal him on?
Posted Image

#30 Sadistica

Sadistica

Lord

• Members
  • 1568 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:30 AM

love it...

but that guy in purple armor or something like that... he looks like CAIN HIGHWIND.

Edited by Sadistica, 01 March 2011 - 06:49 AM.

Posted Image

What you gonna do when the things you most wanted, so perfect... Just comes?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users