• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GrandMasterKupo

GrandMasterKupo

Merchant

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:30 AM

Hello last stalking fans and admins of Square Insider!It's been a long time and since the last time I was here games have advanced a lot.Even in just the past couple years.

Recently I discovered "GameBoid" for my android phone, which is an emulator for gameboy advance games.This means you can play almost any gameboy or gameboy advance game known to man!Right on your phone!This blew my mind, because shortly after installing gameboid and finding the "Bios" I was able to re-live all my favorite hand held games I had growing up :) and yes pokemon yellow was one of 'em lol

Anyway, I've been looking at the top few seaches under google and can not find a good Rom for Resident evil Gaiden.It sucks cause the rom I have for it plays just fine, but the cut screens and dialog have been cut out.I love the gameplay but can't play with the story being cut out, ya know?

So does anyone on here know where I can find a good copy of this game?Or even know what I'm talking about?
  • AlfredoVes likes this

Register or sign in to remove this ad!

#2 spellcheck

spellcheck

bahaha

• Members
  • 3424 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:34 AM

I can't help you, sorry. :(
But jesus it's been forever since I've seen anything from you on here!
I was just looking around on here for shits and giggles, and it looks like this place is pretty much dead.
Sad. :(

Edited by spellcheck, 20 August 2012 - 05:34 AM.

• AlfredoVes likes this
Posted Image
Sig made by the one and only fighta. <3

#3 GrandMasterKupo

GrandMasterKupo

Merchant

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

It's time we make this place "un" dead.I hate facebook lol

#4 GrandMasterKupo

GrandMasterKupo

Merchant

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:50 AM

Btw to anyone who might care enough, I've found great GBC, GBA, NES, SNES,Sega gen, and ps1 emulators that work wounderful on android.Including thousands of free roms.Send me a PM if you want links.I resently found out harvest moon is a really awesome game btw xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users