Photo

Ideas for Building Some New Game Fansites?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ascendancy

Ascendancy

Knight

• Members
  • 768 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

I'm working with a friend to build a network of gaming websites called Bodhum. We want to target different game series like Final Fantasy, but even including others(Katamari, Pokemon, Monster Rancher, Donkey Kong Country...)

Ultimately I can do all of the web development process with HTML5/CSS3/JS/PHP/MySQL - plus under Bodhum we can put together some money for domain names and additional web hosting, if needed. Currently we are just short on ideas! We want to work with other passionate gamers who want to help write content for some of these sites. Think of many similar ideas - forums, fansites, walkthroughs, video cutscene galleries, etc.

If you do have any cool ideas feel free to post here or send me a PM. If you want to get in touch via e-mail you can shoot me a message directly from the Bodhum contact form.

Cheers!

Posted Image
I'm Not Alone...

Register or sign in to remove this ad!

#2 GrandMasterKupo

GrandMasterKupo

Merchant

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

Hi.I am currently looking for a well active video game forum myself.Honestly I'm looking for something that shines more light on the "not so" mainstream games like Kingsfield, gitarooman, shenmue, ect...Seeing how gameinformer doesn't look too deep into these titles, it would be nice to hear more than just romurs about these over looked games.

I hope your website does well and would be more than happy to check it out in the near future.If you get a forum up and running let me know so I can join.Sorry I don't have any feedback or advice for you, but Ill be sure to let my fellow friends know about this site.Thanks and good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users