"Dumbledore's man through and through. That's right."

Register or sign in to remove this ad!

#32 final-bahamut

final-bahamut

Bahamut the Rebooter

• Members
  • 3871 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 03:24 AM

I should be the one thanking you for cheering them up and maybe we can convince them to stay.

bahamut_ascending_by_ryumakkuro-d6ozkrr.

#33 frog

frog

Knight

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 04:08 AM

If i knew for sure that u two where a guy and a girl I would say love connection. but there are probably like 2 girls on these forums so i just say. happy joy. everyone is good friends. hugs for everyone. E-hugs.
respects list: yo momma, yo momma's best friend, ikuzo

#34 AlterGenesis-X

AlterGenesis-X

あかいめつき

• Super Moderators
  • 6938 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 04:09 AM

If i knew for sure that u two where a guy and a girl I would say love connection. but there are probably like 2 girls on these forums so i just say. happy joy. everyone is good friends. hugs for everyone. E-hugs.

Which two?

#35 Alexial

Alexial

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • 2585 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 04:27 AM

I understand what you guys feel like, i've been here not all that long but long enough to notice a diffrence in the last few months, it simply comes down to it was alot more fun way back when.. there were alot more people that simply just disappeared.. back when we were all still kinda new and people all had new things to say and things were just alot of fun between us everyday, nobody realy flamed or said anything mean (and if they did it was seldom) and everybody got along. There are a few members that i remember who i wish would come back, but i don't think they will, but i think it's mostly becuase they got bored of being here.. and sometimes i get bored and stop posting for a few days.. but i always come back.. SI is the site that i most visit on the web and i bet it's probably the same for alot of you. but i remember i left for 2 weeks once and came back to a bunch of new members and evrything was diffrent but i adapted.. it seems like older members do get pushed out.. i just hope you guys don't just stop coming here all together.. things may be a bit boaring and diffrent now, but without you two as much it will be alot more boaring.. this board has changed alot since i've been here, some for the better and some not.. but i totaly understand how you guys feel, take your long needed vacation and then return to us as you always have. enjoy your journey in life and happy trails, just be sure to remember your friends here at SI who will always listen and try to help out ;)
if you can wake up you should, because someday you won't be able to.

#36 CloudStrife777

CloudStrife777

Lord

• Members
  • 1699 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 04:29 AM

i didnt want to make a new thread for this so here goes...
I'm also going to be taking some time away from SI for genesis I hate to go ut n00bs have overun the place and spam is everywhere..just not the si i used to know
"You've killed her, she can no longer laugh, she can no longer cry, she can no longer get angry, because you've killed her!"-Cloud Strife
Posted Image

You earn the respect of others by giving your respect to others

If you want a signature, avatar, or high five. PM me.

#37 frog

frog

Knight

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 04:40 AM

Which two?

sunny and FB

#38 Lord Kakamo

Lord Kakamo

Cthulhu ftagn!

• Members
  • 2440 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 05:33 AM

Yeah man I know what you guys mean. But I do my best and post where I can and hope you guys will do the same. And phantos I'd really like to read the rest of the apocalipes (sp) tribe. I hope you could at least grace me with the rest of that. And I hope to see you around when I am around too.

#39 final-bahamut

final-bahamut

Bahamut the Rebooter

• Members
  • 3871 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 08:44 AM

sunny and FB

Hey man. What's that supposed to mean. We are just chatting and what's with the love connection.

Nice one Alexial. Yah almost all of us notice that this forum was overun by newbies. Some are good while others are spammers who keep on making pointless threads but I'm sure that everything will be alright when Kula gets back.

bahamut_ascending_by_ryumakkuro-d6ozkrr.

#40 CloudStrife777

CloudStrife777

Lord

• Members
  • 1699 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 03:12 PM

maybe i decided to stay a little longer but these newbies are very annoying and they are joining genesis
"You've killed her, she can no longer laugh, she can no longer cry, she can no longer get angry, because you've killed her!"-Cloud Strife
Posted Image

You earn the respect of others by giving your respect to others

If you want a signature, avatar, or high five. PM me.

#41 blitzace8

blitzace8

Commander

• Members
  • 1360 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 04:14 PM

Why, thank you. I also will be taking a leave. It was determined to be forever, but I have too many ties to this place to leave forever. So, finally, starting next week, I'll be taking my leave. There are just some ways these forums have changed over the past few months and it isn't as fun as it used to be.
Although, Phantos did not mention any of the names that where here long time ago, and made our coming a cool experience I would just like to name some:
Dr. Hypello
The Unknown
CK Brothers
Sifar
Ikuzo
Blitzace8
Alexial
Kula Shakerz
Imp
Hop
Augustine
DragoonKain (What ever happened to this guy?)
TFF_Yuna

I could go on. I remember when we first opened the Gold Saucer area and we created the first EVER RPG: Bar Topic, it was the most fun I've had with text Rping for a while. Not all the topics are mostly pointless jibberish and all 100% Grade-A SPAM. It just ain't as cool or fun as it used to be. I could rant on and on about this forum in the earlier days, but I guess you're already tired from reading. So, now I'll make it brief.

I'm throwing the forums over to the next wave of New Members. They seem to be coming in bunches, anyway. No, I'm not saying I'm leaving for good, and occasional visit once a week is what I will do, once in a while I will place my reviews. But, until then.

See ya,
Thanks for the Memories.
- Gogeta.

Well, i know that I haven't been posting in a long time, but I have been busy this summer...I will miss you guys...I remember all the fun we had late and early this year...I hope that you guys will come back because you are the backbone of these forums.

Aerii | Job: NIN95/WAR42 | Rank: 10 | Server: Carbuncle |

#42 Sunny

Sunny

Commander

• Members
  • 1098 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 05:48 PM

sunny and FB

wow frog, way to act your age. what are you, still in the third grade? gonna start singing the kissing song are you? or maybe its that you have no friends of the opposite sex so you dont know how to react when two people talk. seriously frog.... grow up. just because people talk to eachother and dont piss eachother off (like some people) doesnt imply anything but mutual opinions and maturity from both sides.

and dont be so selfish and make spam on the thread. its not about you... its about two people who wanted to say their goodbyes.

Edited by Sunny, 28 July 2003 - 05:51 PM.

Posted Image
"I see you are-"
"Dumbledore's man through and through. That's right."

#43 Perry

Perry

Peasant

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 06:21 PM

Since nobody else will. . . "Sunny and FB sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. . ." :lol:

No offense sunny, I feel like the awkword guy who has to break the tention.

From your friendly neighborhood newbie. . . PERRY.

You know what they say "better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all."

I'll forver know you two as Mr. Cool Sig's's.

Edited by Perry, 28 July 2003 - 06:22 PM.

#44 meisterthegreat

meisterthegreat

Soldier

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 10:55 PM

i didnt want to make a new thread for this so here goes...
I'm also going to be taking some time away from SI for genesis I hate to go ut n00bs have overun the place and spam is everywhere..just not the si i used to know

That really upsets me CloudStrife777. After all the love you've shown towards me over the last couple of months.
currently playing Halo 2
Posted Image

Considering playing WoW or EQ2 but still undecided atm.

#45 frog

frog

Knight

• Members
  • 799 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 11:18 PM

sunny and FG sitting in a tree K I S S I N G. lol. I dont wanna grow up or act my age. If growing up means being like you then I dont want to be like u. (thats a song by the way). ok sorry. now that thats out of my system apoligies to anyone I just now pissed off and a big hug and a farewell to ssj, phantos, and cloudstrife. and a friendly apoligetic handshake to FB and sunny for the offense

Edited by frog, 28 July 2003 - 11:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users