Photo

How Do You Acquire The Celestial Mirror?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 midnight shark

midnight shark

Peasant

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 07:39 AM

I'm following what the book says. At Macalania Woods when I go up the glowing path to transform the "cloudy mirror", there is this woman blocking the way along the intersection and I can't get up to the little boy beside the spherical crystal.

any help really appreciated.

thanks!

Register or sign in to remove this ad!

#2 Sadistica

Sadistica

Lord

• Members
  • 1568 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 10:16 AM

oh well...there's a woman will block the path... u need ride chocobo and u see the woman near in entrance of calm lands and now go to the ramp and u get the CALADBOLG.

oh well... make sure u have chocobo and go to REMIEM TEMPLE and go to right and there's a chocobo and u need to race her and beat her in the finish line and u get CLOUDY MIRROR.

oh well, if u have cloudy mirror, and now go to macalania woods talk to lady near in the save point and complete her quest.

1. find the husband of lady and return to lady near save point in macalania woods.
2. and talk-and-talk to lady and man.
3. now, find the little boy in macalania woods, and u see the rainbow bridge there go there. and he ask u if u have cloudy mirror, and select "YES" and now u obtain CELESTIAL MIRROR.

ok, there u go!

Edited by shinryudan, 25 September 2003 - 10:18 AM.

Posted Image

What you gonna do when the things you most wanted, so perfect... Just comes?

#3 midnight shark

midnight shark

Peasant

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 11:28 AM

oh well...there's a woman will block the path... u need ride chocobo and u see the woman near in entrance of calm lands and now go to the ramp and u get the CALADBOLG.

Hmmm.....

oh well... make sure u have chocobo and go to REMIEM TEMPLE and go to right and there's a chocobo and u need to race her and beat her in the finish line and u get CLOUDY MIRROR.

(Done this:)

oh well, if u have cloudy mirror, and now go to macalania woods talk to lady near in the save point and complete her quest.

1. find the husband of lady and return to lady near save point in macalania woods.
2. and talk-and-talk to lady and man.

(Done this:)

3. now, find the little boy in macalania woods, and u see the rainbow bridge there go there. and he ask u if u have cloudy mirror, and select "YES" and now u obtain CELESTIAL MIRROR.

(Not yet done:)

ok, there u go!

This is kinda confusing, the book says you need the Celestial Mirror to get CALADBOLG, It also does not say anything about getting the CALADBOLG first. But you say I need CALADBOLG so I could transform the Cloudy Mirror to the Celestial Mirror?

But I'll try your way as the book is kinda confusing. I've played the entire game until Overdrive Sin without the book but couldn't defeat him. So I opted for the book and I'm only skipping from place to place and most places seem different now when going back as compared to the book.

Thanks anyway! I'll keep you posted if I get it.

Edited by midnight shark, 25 September 2003 - 11:53 AM.

#4 Sadistica

Sadistica

Lord

• Members
  • 1568 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 11:42 AM

ok! remember in Northwest corner of the Calm Lands, behind a mandala at the
bottom of a very narrow hidden trail. Win all four chocobo races, and the
person blocking the pathway will be gone. You "must" have the Celestial Mirror
in your inventory to get the weapon, otherwise the guard will not move.
(There's no point in going down the trail without the mirror anyway.) If you
won all of the races pre-mirror, and come back after obtaining it, simply win
all of the races again and immediately go to the path the guard was blocking.
keep the woman is in the entrance of calm lands and run through in the ramp that goes down with ur chocobo.

Posted Image

#5 midnight shark

midnight shark

Peasant

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 11:58 AM

ok! remember in Northwest corner of the Calm Lands, behind a mandala at the
bottom of a very narrow hidden trail. Win all four chocobo races, and the
person blocking the pathway will be gone. You "must" have the Celestial Mirror
in your inventory to get the weapon, otherwise the guard will not move.
(There's no point in going down the trail without the mirror anyway.) If you
won all of the races pre-mirror, and come back after obtaining it, simply win
all of the races again and immediately go to the path the guard was blocking.
keep the woman is in the entrance of calm lands and run through in the ramp that goes down with ur chocobo.

But I'm not after the CALADBOLG yet. I'm still after the Celestial mirror. But the damn woman at the rainbow bridge will not budge. :( What I've got so far is the Cloudy Mirror.

Edited by midnight shark, 25 September 2003 - 12:04 PM.

#6 Sadistica

Sadistica

Lord

• Members
  • 1568 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 12:17 PM

But I'm not after the CALADBOLG yet. I'm still after the Celestial mirror. But the damn woman at the rainbow bridge will not budge. :( What I've got so far is the Cloudy Mirror.

oh, ok...now, u need to find the husband of a woman in the beginning where u start in macalania through calm lands. and talk to man and he goes to his wife, and then go their and talk-and-talk to him and a woman. you see the little boy is missing u need to find the little boy daughter of woman in the rainbow bridge in macalania woods. ok! go...

Posted Image

#7 midnight shark

midnight shark

Peasant

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 12:38 PM

Ok that did it!! I can't believe that's all I had to do was just talk-talk-talk to that wife and husband. Geeezzzz!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users