It's boring out there. No SQEX news at all. So in our boredom, we gaze the blogosphere. And what do we find but something that's no less than amazing.
Vinyl Fantasy VII, a mashup of various Hip-Hop artists and the Original Soundtrack to Final Fantasy VII, is brought to you by the talent over at Team Teamwork. Even if you're not traditionally a fan, you should give this a listen.
The remixes of the oh so familiar FF tracks and the surprisingly game-relevant lyrics from the various artists make for a fun little listen.
Tracklist + Download
01. Kool Keith + Tom Waits - Spacious Thoughts (The Prelude) 04:07
02. Jay-Z - Lucifer (Mako Reactor) 03:17
03. M.O.P. - Ante Up (Battle!) 03:42
04. MF DOOM - Air (Barrett's Theme) 02:35
05. Outkast + Raekwon - Royal Flush (Sailing from Junon) 03:34
06. Skyzoo + Wale - Lyrically Inclined (Jenova) 03:18
07. Gucci Mane - Stoopid (Costa Del Sol) 04:10
08. Clipse - Fast Life (Sephiroth's Reunion) 03:52 09. Dorrough - Ice Cream Paintjob (Gold Saucer) 04:07 10. Murs - Me and this Jawn (Mideel) 03:02 11. Slum Village - Get Dis Money (One-Winged Angel) 03:11
12. Ghostface Killah - Save Me Dear (City of the Ancients) 02:34
Luckily, it's a pay what you want (read as: free) download, so anybody who wants to give it a listen can. And why wouldn't you? Stop being so boring~
Square Enix has announced that the Final Fantasy VII remake will be "told across a multi-part series, with each entry providing its own unique experience". Yoshinori Kitase said that they from the beginning considered it impossible to remake Final Fantasy VII into one single game and that they are unable to give any more details about the splitting at the...
Square Enix announced the Final Fantasy VII Remake a few months ago during Sony's E3 press conference. Today they showed off the first gameplay at the PlayStation Experience keynote. Oh and the PC port of Final Fantasy VII that they trolled us with last year is available on the PlayStation 4 today!
The iOS port of the PC port of Final Fantasy VII has begun its debut on the iOS App Store. Primed for iPad and iPhone, this edition is very much the same as previous PC releases in the last few months. While the game has yet to hit the North American iOS App Store it has already launched on the...